11. April 2014

MY DEATH ON THE CROSS NEVER HAPPENED, JESUS CHRIST



written and channeld by Jahn J Kassl
translated by Franz

Introductory Words from JJK

Honored Reader,

Since the Council of Nicaea (325) And the Council of 
Constantinople (381) Human Beings are being told the 
made up story that Jesus died on the cross. Since then, 
year after year, the same lie, year after year the one cross 
and year after year millions of human Beings take up this 
cross in order to do as their Lords do, according to the church 
history canon, the guideline of the whole Christian church. 
And already Medici-Pope Leo X (1475-1513) knew: 
“How much the fable of Christ has helped us and ours,
 is well known.” 

And it is necessary to counteract decisively 
against this “fable” until human Beings are liberated 
from this cross that has been put on them by the church. 

Jesus never was on the cross nor died on the cross! 

This is the message that needs to be spread – especially 
at the time of Easter. Now when suffering is prayed to and 
the pain is being honored, as it thereby deals like an attribute 
of the light or a Yoke that God put on us. The “walk of the 
cross” or the “death on the cross” are equally made up and 
the Roman Catholic Church can only exist due to this lie.
It is mandatory to tell this truth and to repeat it, until it 
captured the farthest corner of this earth, because: 

1600 years of lies only to spread fear and make 
human Beings compliant are enough! 

„One needs to repeat the truth over and over again, 
because fallacies also are preached to us over and over 
again, and yet not from single ones, but from the masses. 
In newspapers and encyclopedia, in the schools and universities,
everywhere fallacy is on top, and it feels well and comfortable, 
in the feeling of the majority that is on it’s side.”  
Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832)

Therefore I have decided to publish, also during this year’s
time of fasting and time of Easter, individual chapters, 
which describe the actual events in Jerusalem of those days, 
from the books „Die Jesus Biografie Part I and Part II”, in the 
Lichtwelt-Portal.

These books were transmitted to me by JESUS SANANDA 
in the years 2008 and 2010 and since then all human Beings 
who are open to the truth, can also experience the truth. 
Foremost the unmistakable word from Jesus Sananda himself, 
who clearly and healingly bears witness to his “days in Jerusalem” 
and clearly takes a position against the greatest fallacy of the 
Catholic History writings: 

„My Death on the Cross never happened!” 

With these publications I wish foremost those readers, 
to whom these and additional facts are new, joy, 
healing and awareness.

In Love 
Jahn J Kassl 



From the book:
„Die Jesus Biografie“ Part I

The Crucifixion 

I am Jesus Christ and I greet you, dear Children of the Earth.
It is a wonderful time you live in and all who decide to let 
go of their limitations awaits eternal bliss.

Today I will give you some news regarding my life on earth, 
so that you can let go of some old beliefs, so that these 
hindrances will leave you and you attain a clear vision.
As it was said in the beginning, I was never crucified nor 
did I die on the cross. What has really happened and how 
was it at that time?

The disturbances in Jerusalem increased and reached their peak. 
The ruling religious Priesthood saw in me an agitator, because 
I guided human Beings into their self-responsibility and self-love.
The Priesthood saw in it an attack on their systems.
They were no longer certain of their power and were afraid 
that human Beings would turn away from traditions, customs, 
rituals, sacrifices and prepared prayers.

They divined that free human Beings would no longer 
have the need to give themselves to preordained patterns. 
It was quite clear that a turning away from the then 
dominating religious imprints would happen,
as soon as human Beings understood which origin 
they really come from. As soon as they direct their 
sight above and as soon as they step into direct 
contact to God, our Father.

Any “go-between” role and blind faith end, 
as soon as this would happen. And the current 
Priesthood had this fear. One created a public mood 
against me and tried to portray me as a danger to the 
Roman Ruler ship. They just could not find anything 
against me and repeatedly the interventions of the 
power-hungry Priesthood were repelled.

Wherever I was I spoke of Love, from giving, of honor, 
of self worth and from the Father in Heaven. Even the 
Jewish law could not find anything against me. But they
were afraid of the results if human Beings were to wake up.

Every year a great mass of human Beings gathered in Jerusalem 
for the feast of Passover. So it was also then. There were 
disturbances prior and small riots from the Zealots were 
put down by the Roman army.

The Zealots were a group of human Beings who demanded 
disentanglement from Rome and complete independence. 
Thereby any means were right and over years there were
always brutal fights and battles.

The atmosphere in those days was heated and in 
this mood I was arrested the day before the festivity. 
I knew what was ahead of me, so I was composed and
calm as they picked me up and led me into the palace 
of the Pontius Pilatus.

There was never betrayal, from whomever.
The Roman soldiers could find me quite easily. 
We were at that location quite often and it was 
known that I could be found there.

On that evening my brothers were with me and we 
talked about God’s Love and about his omnipresence, 
even if it doesn’t always seem that way. Many times 
my friends were discouraged in this time and so I gave 
them new thoughts and the feeling of trust.

So I was arrested that evening in order to appease 
the religious guardians of the law.
All means were used to portray me as a danger for 
peace and security. And on that evening it seemed 
that the scribes had their success. But this one lasted 
for a very short time.

I was immediately summoned to Pilatus and he
“interviewed” me. It wasn’t an interrogation;
it was more of a conversation.
_______________________________
PILATUS: What side are you on?
I: On the side of the Almighty.
PILATUS: What do you think about us, the Romans?
I: It is dark at night and lite during the day. 
God’s will is fathomless.
PILATUS: (he offers me fruit, I decline.) 
What do the priests have against you?
I: Ask them, did you do this?
PILATUS: Yes, they say you create unrest.
I: Do I violate the laws?
PILATUS: Nothing came to my ears. Tell me, 
what do you believe they have against you?
I: In the scripture is written: „He will return and
will save human Beings.” But they did not recognize him.
Their closed hearts and do not understand him.
PILATUS: And what does that mean?
I: I am, who I am. And I teach unconditional Love.
Transform your hearts and open yourselves.
War and hate is in the hearts and if these have
disappeared from it, there will be no more. Nowhere.
Transform your hearts.
PILATUS: Do you love the Romans?
I: How could I do otherwise than to love those,
who my Father in Heaven also loves.
PILATUS: There is no danger coming from you. 
(He gets restless and lets me taken away.)
 _____________________________________

I spend that night in the palace of the King of Judea. 
I sleep on a rock and a blanket keeps me warm. 
It is a restless night and outside I constantly hear 
agitated human Beings.

As it gets lite I am picked up and released. 
Later it turned out that several arrests were made 
during the night. Among them also a man called Simon 
the Zealot who following his incorrectly understood 
assignment begins the walk to the cross.

The fixed imagination that only through physical death, 
this sacrifice, salvation happens, caused in Simon that 
he subjected himself to this dynamic of the events the 
evening before Passover according to today’s time keeping.
We knew each other well and talked about it, 
but it was unavoidable.
The established Jewish nomenclature was furious that
I was again free. They had assumed my death and have 
mixed up Simon’s death with mine. It was impossible for 
them to recognize who indeed carried the cross, because 
the riotous crowd, the unrest and also the partially disfigured 
body of Simon, because of the torture, did not allow for it.

The events somersaulted and in the chaos of the 
preparations for the festivity, the many people, the 
constant unrest and the controversy between the 
Zealots and the Romans, one easily lost the overview. 
Among many convicts Simon the Zealot was also crucified 
on that day.

In all this turmoil many believed for many days that I had 
died on the cross. But I went into retreat and conferred with 
my Father.
I knew that also my time had come to say good-bye. 
Sooner or later the ruling Priesthood would succeed in 
my removal. In addition my heart told me it was time to 
depart, because my actions and being in Jerusalem were fulfilled.

A great seed has been sowed.
And this seed rises now.
2000 years after and still in the Now.
So be relaxed and in calm, beloved human child.
With all that you see, anger and pain, 
especially in that region*.
*Near East, remark by the Author. 

These are irrevocably the last wars and the 
hate will go – for eternity. The seed rises.

So it will be, my Love is always with you.

JESUS CHRIST
____________

The ebook „The Jesus Biography“ is in preparation 
and will be presented after the English version of the 
Lichtwelt homepage is online. (approximately in June 2014)

Publication forthcoming: 
Betrayal of Judas

The light world publishing and the author do not lead any 
correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages published 
on this website. 

Act in Peace– THE 6D LIGHTSHIPS OF AN:  
http://lichtweltverlag.blogspot.co.at/2014/04/act-in-peace-6d-lightships-of-an.html 

Die Jesus Biografie, Teil I (Printbuch) - JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/shop/angebote/buecher/die-jesus-biografie/index.php


Jesus Biografie, Teil II (Printbuch) – JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/angebote/buecher/die-jesus-biografie-ii/index.php