3. April 2015

THE BIBLE ERRS! THE CRUCIFIXION AND DEATH OF JESUS, JJK


The Crucifixion of Jesus

Bible, Matthew 27
32As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, 
named Simon, and they forced him to carry the cross.  
33 They came to a place called Golgotha (which means 
“the place of the skull”). 34 There they offered Jesus 
wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, 
he refused to drink it. 35 When they had crucified him, 
they divided up his clothes by casting lots. 36 And 
sitting down, they kept watch over him there. 37 Above 
his head they placed the written charge against him: 
this is jesus, the king of the jews. 
38 Two rebels were crucified with him, one on his right
and one on his left. 39 Those who passed by hurled
insults at him, shaking their heads 40 and saying, 
“You who are going to destroy the temple and build
it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the 
cross, if you are the Son of God!” 41 In the same way
the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the 
elders mocked him. 42 “He saved others,” they said, 
“but he can’t save himself! He’s the king of Israel! 
Let him come down now from the cross, and we 
will believe in him. 43 He trusts in God. Let God
rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 
‘I am the Son of God.’” 44 In the same way
the rebels who were crucified with him also 
heaped insults on him. 

The Bible errs! 
In the book “The Jesus Biography,
Part I” Jesus Christ himself gives
information about it.



Accordingly the following 
happened in those days:

Channeled by Jahn J Kassl
Translated by Rüdiger Franz Rauskolb

(…) As it was said in the beginning, 
I was never crucified nor did I die on the cross. 
What has really happened and how was it at that time?

The disturbances in Jerusalem increased and reached 
their peak. The ruling religious Priesthood saw in me 
an agitator, because I guided human Beings into their 
self-responsibility and self-love. The Priesthood saw in
it an attack on their systems. They were no longer 
certain of their power and were afraid that human 
Beings would turn away from traditions, customs, 
rituals, sacrifices and prepared prayers.

They divined that free human Beings would no longer 
have the need to give themselves to preordained patterns. 
It was quite clear that a turning away from the then dominating 
religious imprints would happen, as soon as human Beings 
understood which origin they really come from. As soon as 
they direct their sight above and as soon as they step into 
direct contact to God, our Father.

Any «go-between» role and blind faith end, as soon as this 
would happen. And the current Priesthood had this fear. 
One created a public mood against me and tried to portray 
me as a danger to the Roman Ruler ship. They just could 
not find anything against me and repeatedly the interventions 
of the power-hungry Priesthood were repelled.

Wherever I was I spoke of Love, from giving, of honor, 
of self worth and from the Father in Heaven. Even the 
Jewish law could not find anything against me. 
But they were afraid of the results if human 
Beings were to wake up.

Every year a great mass of human Beings gathered in 
Jerusalem for the feast of Passover. So it was also then. 
There were disturbances prior and small riots from the
Zealots were put down by the Roman army.
The Zealots were a group of human Beings who 
demanded disentanglement from Rome and complete 
independence. Thereby any means were right and over 
years there were always brutal fights and battles.

The atmosphere in those days was heated and in this
mood I was arrested the day before the festivity. 
I knew what was ahead of me, so I was composed 
and calm as they picked me up and led me into the 
palace of the Pontius Pilatus. 

There was never betrayal, from whomever.  

The Roman soldiers could find me quite easily. 
We were at that location quite often and it was 
known that I could be found there.

 On that evening my brothers were with me and we 
talked about God’s Love and about his omnipresence, 
even if it doesn’t always seem that way. Many times 
my friends were discouraged in this time and so I gave 
them new thoughts and the feeling of trust.
So I was arrested that evening in order to appease 
the religious guardians of the law.
All means were used to portray me as a danger for 
peace and security. And on that evening it seemed 
that the scribes had their success. But this one 
lasted for a very short time.
I was immediately summoned to Pilatus and he 
«interviewed» me. It wasn’t an interrogation; it 
was more of a conversation.
__________________________

PILATUS: What side are you on? 
I: On the side of the Almighty.
PILATUS: What do you think about us, 
the Romans?
I: It is dark at night and lite during the day. 
God’s will is fathomless.
PILATUS: (he offers me fruit, I decline.)
What do the priests have against you?
I: Ask them, did you do this?
PILATUS: Yes, they say you create unrest.
I: Do I violate the laws?
PILATUS: Nothing came to my ears. 
Tell me, what do you believe they have against you?
I: In the scripture is written: „He will return and will 
save human Beings.» But they did not recognize him. 
Their closed hearts and do not understand him.
PILATUS: And what does that mean?
I: I am, who I am. And I teach unconditional Love. 
Transform your hearts and open yourselves. War and 
hate is in the hearts and if these have disappeared 
from it, there will be no more. Nowhere. Transform y
our hearts.
PILATUS: Do you love the Romans?
I: How could I do otherwise than to love
those, who my Father in Heaven also loves.
PILATUS: There is no danger coming from you.
(He gets restless and lets me taken away.)
_____________________________________

I spend that night in the palace of the King of Judea. 
I sleep on a rock and a blanket keeps me warm. 
It is a restless night and outside I constantly 
hear agitated human Beings.

The Death of Jesus

Bible, Matthew 26
45 From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came  
over all the land. 46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried
out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,[a] lema sabachthani?” (which 
means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).
[b]47 When some of those standing there heard this, 
they said, “He’s calling Elijah.”48 Immediately one of 
them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, 
put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49 The 
rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes 
to save him.”50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a 
loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

The Bible errs! 
In the book “The Jesus Biography,
Part I” Jesus Christ himself gives
information about it. 
Accordingly the following
happened in those days:


(...) As it gets light I am picked up and released.
Later it turned out that several arrests were made
during the night. Among them also a man called
Simon the Zealot who following his incorrectly
understood assignment begins the walk to the cross. 

The fixed imagination that only through physical death, 
this sacrifice, salvation happens, caused in Simon that 
he subjected himself to this dynamic of the events the
evening before Passover according to today’s time keeping. 

We knew each other well and talked about it, 
but it was unavoidable.The established Jewish 
nomenclature was furious that I was again free. 

They had assumed my death and have mixed up 
Simon’s death with mine. It was impossible for 
them to recognize who indeed carried the cross, 
because the riotous crowd, the unrest and also 
the partially disfigured body of Simon, because 
of the torture, did not allow for it.

The events somersaulted and in the chaos of  
the preparations for the festivity, the many people, 
the constant unrest and the controversy between 
the Zealots and the Romans, one easily lost the
overview.

Among many convicts Simon the Zealot was also
crucified on that day. 
In all this turmoil many believed for many days that  
I had died on the cross. But I went into retreat and 
conferred with my Father. 
I knew that also my time had come to say good-bye. 

Sooner or later the ruling Priesthood would succeed 
in my removal. In addition my heart told me it was 
time to depart, because my actions and being in 
Jerusalem were fulfilled.

A great seed has been sowed.
And this seed rises now. 
2000 years after and still in the Now.
So be relaxed and in calm, beloved human child.
 
With all that you see, anger and pain, 
especially in that region[1].
(1Near East, remark by the Author)
 
These are irrevocably the last wars and
the hate will go – for eternity.
The seed rises.

So be it, my Love is always with you.

JESUS CHRIST
______________________________

The Biography of Jesus, Part I
(new digital publication) by JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/die-jesus-biografie-i/index.php 
The Biography of Jesus, Part II 
(new digital publication) by JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/die-jesus-biographie-ii-digital/index.php

The Lichtweltportal is free of advertisement and declines 
any direct linking, in order to guarantee the clarity of the 
homepage and the pure vibration of its contributions. 
The light world publishing and the author do not lead 
any correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages 
published on this website.